Adjusting the brightness at power on.
You like to use your lights with the switch, but don’t want them to be at full brightness when they switch on?When your lights are in WiZcli...
Changing the light modes available via WiZclick.
WiZclick modes can be edited from the settings of each light, or group of lights.Every light/group features its own WiZclick modes 1 and 2.T...
The WiZclick feature can be enabled/disabled for each light, from the WiZ application.On the main screen, select the light you want to set u...
WiZclick: power switches made smarter.
WiZclick is a way to make any existing hardware switch smarter. Your WiZ light is clever, and able to react to how you use the switch:Turn O...
- WiZ Product Regulatory Compliance
- General Questions
- Getting Started
- Using WiZ: basics
- Using WiZ: fine tuning
- Questions about Sign in
- Invitations: sharing your lights
- Homes, Rooms, Groups
- WiZ Scenes
- Scheduled Events
- Power consumption and power outages
- Wi-Fi WiZmote
- Wi-Fi motion sensors
- Integration: Alice
- Integration: Google Assistant / Google Home
- Integration: Amazon Alexa
- Integration: Add to Siri
- Integration: IFTTT
- Integration: Samsung SmartThings
- Integration: Conrad Connect
- Integration: Enki
- Integration: ImperiHome
- Integration: Mijia (Xiaomi)
- Open Source licenses
- WiZ Products Warranty
- iOS Migration
- WiZ Pro Products - Datasheets
- WiZ LED STRIPS
- Dimmer switch/Circuit-or 3 way switches advises
- WiZ Pole Floor Lamp
- Home Monitoring
- Dual Zone light
Need more help?