What is SpaceSense?
SpaceSense allows you to automate your lighting based on motion, without the use of an external or dedicated motion sensor.Instead, compatib...
What lights do I need to enable SpaceSense?
All WiZ devices produced from mid 2021 onwards will support SpaceSense by October 2022. WiZ target to further extend SpaceSense support to a...
How many lights do I need to enable SpaceSense?
To enable SpaceSense in a room, you will need to have at least 2 compatible lights within that room. If you have more than 2 lights, there w...
What do the terms “beacon” and “processor” mean?
Within a SpaceSense setup, lights can have two different roles:- The beacon is the light whi...
Are there any setup requirements?
- Make sure the devices you want to use for SpaceSense are within the same physical space-&nb...
What settings can you adjust in SpaceSense?
You can adjust the sensitivity of the sensing itself. Open the Automation tab, and head to the SpaceSense menu. Select the room you want to ...
- WiZ Product Regulatory Compliance
- General Questions
- Getting Started
- Using WiZ: basics
- Using WiZ: fine tuning
- Questions about Sign in
- Invitations: sharing your lights
- Homes, Rooms, Groups
- WiZ Scenes
- Scheduled Events
- Power consumption and power outages
- Wi-Fi WiZmote
- Wi-Fi motion sensors
- Integration: Alice
- Integration: Google Assistant / Google Home
- Integration: Amazon Alexa
- Integration: Add to Siri
- Integration: IFTTT
- Integration: Samsung SmartThings
- Integration: Conrad Connect
- Integration: Enki
- Integration: ImperiHome
- Integration: Mijia (Xiaomi)
- Open Source licenses
- WiZ Products Warranty
- iOS Migration
- WiZ Pro Products - Datasheets
- WiZ LED STRIPS
- Dimmer switch/Circuit-or 3 way switches advises
- WiZ Pole Floor Lamp
Need more help?Contact us