Where can I find help?
You can find the FAQs in English on the website at https://faq.wizconnected.com/a/wiz/?l=en or in the apps, by selecting FAQ in the Setting...
WiZ lights: WiZ Colors and WiZ Whites.
Two kinds of WiZ lights exist. WiZ Colors, and WiZ Whites. WiZ Whites lights offer lighting capabilities ranging from warm white to cool wh...
What is WiZ and how does it work?
WiZ is a connected lighting system. WiZ ligths are set-up through your Wi-Fi network and can be controlled with the WiZ application on your...
WiZ Home structure: organizing your lights.
To make navigation as easy as possible, WiZ defines a structure for your Home, with the following hierarchy: - Home. This is the highest l...
What are Tooltips?
“Tooltips” is a feature meant to enhance the on-boarding experience for first-time users by displaying some pop-up tips about what can be d...
- WiZ Product Regulatory Compliance
- General Questions
- Getting Started
- Using WiZ: basics
- Using WiZ: fine tuning
- Questions about Sign in
- Invitations: sharing your lights
- Homes, Rooms, Groups
- WiZ Scenes
- Scheduled Events
- Power consumption and power outages
- Wi-Fi WiZmote
- Wi-Fi motion sensors
- Integration: Alice
- Integration: Google Assistant / Google Home
- Integration: Amazon Alexa
- Integration: Add to Siri
- Integration: IFTTT
- Integration: Samsung SmartThings
- Integration: Conrad Connect
- Integration: Enki
- Integration: ImperiHome
- Integration: Mijia (Xiaomi)
- Open Source licenses
- WiZ Products Warranty
- iOS Migration
- WiZ Pro Products - Datasheets
- WiZ LED STRIPS
- Dimmer switch/Circuit-or 3 way switches advises
- WiZ Pole Floor Lamp
Need more help?Contact us