What are Rhythms?
Rhythms come from a simple observation: you need different types of lighting at different times of the day. Inspired by nature Naturally, ...
Circadian rhythm: what does it do?
WiZ automatically creates for you a Circadian Rhythm, which is aimed at replicating the natural changes of the sunlight throughout the day....
To delete a custom rhythm: Tap on"edit" Scroll to the bottom of the page Tap on "delete rhythm" Circadian rhythm is a default settings and ...
Rhythms are defined room by room, so you can enable a rhythm only in the rooms where you need one. 1. Find the Rhythms menu - On iOS, hea...
Creating Custom Rhythms
Although Circadian rhythm is generally recommended for your wellbeing, you may of course decide to create your own customized rhythm instead...
- WiZ Product Regulatory Compliance
- General Questions
- Getting Started
- Using WiZ: basics
- Using WiZ: fine tuning
- Questions about Sign in
- Invitations: sharing your lights
- Homes, Rooms, Groups
- WiZ Scenes
- Scheduled Events
- Power consumption and power outages
- Wi-Fi WiZmote
- Wi-Fi motion sensors
- Integration: Alice
- Integration: Google Assistant / Google Home
- Integration: Amazon Alexa
- Integration: Add to Siri
- Integration: IFTTT
- Integration: Samsung SmartThings
- Integration: Conrad Connect
- Integration: Enki
- Integration: ImperiHome
- Integration: Mijia (Xiaomi)
- Open Source licenses
- WiZ Products Warranty
- iOS Migration
- WiZ Pro Products - Datasheets
- WiZ LED STRIPS
- Dimmer switch/Circuit-or 3 way switches advises
- WiZ Pole Floor Lamp
Need more help?Contact us