Unlinking of ImperiHome.
If you want to stop using ImperiHome with your current WiZ home (to use it with another WiZ home for example), you can just tap the toggle ...
Setting up ImperiHome for WiZ.
Step 1 – In the WiZ appiOS: Tap on the Settings tab, select Integrations, then enable ImperiHome with the toggle button. A code will appear....
Using ImperiHome to control WiZ lights.
Once ImperiHome is set up, all the WiZ lights will be listed under Flat devices list, you can change the colour, brightness and various lig...
ImperiHome and multiple WiZ Homes.
For the time being, one ImperiHome account can only be linked to a single WiZ Home. ImperiHome integration can only be activated for one W...
- WiZ Product Regulatory Compliance
- General Questions
- Getting Started
- Using WiZ: basics
- Using WiZ: fine tuning
- Questions about Sign in
- Invitations: sharing your lights
- Homes, Rooms, Groups
- WiZ Scenes
- Scheduled Events
- Power consumption and power outages
- Wi-Fi WiZmote
- Wi-Fi motion sensors
- Integration: Alice
- Integration: Google Assistant / Google Home
- Integration: Amazon Alexa
- Integration: Add to Siri
- Integration: IFTTT
- Integration: Samsung SmartThings
- Integration: Conrad Connect
- Integration: Enki
- Integration: ImperiHome
- Integration: Mijia (Xiaomi)
- Open Source licenses
- WiZ Products Warranty
- iOS Migration
- WiZ Pro Products - Datasheets
- WiZ LED STRIPS
- Dimmer switch/Circuit-or 3 way switches advises
- WiZ Pole Floor Lamp
Need more help?Contact us